Terms and conditions of use of the Site.
Latest amendment: 08/03/2021
Article 1: Identification of the business enterprise
- The business enterprise operating the site available via the link: www.tollet.com (hereinafter “the Site”) is the société anonyme (public limited company) TOLLET, the registered office of which is situated at Rue des Fripiers, 36, 1000 Brussels, Belgium and which is known on the Belgian business database, La Banque Carrefour des entreprises, under the number BE 0435.980.257 (hereinafter “TOLLET S.A.”).
- By accessing the Site, any visitor (natural person or company representative) who visits the Site (regardless of whether or not there is a subsequent contact made with TOLLET S.A.) is presumed to have read and agreed to the present terms and conditions of use of the Site.
- If one or more articles of the present terms and conditions of use were to be invalidated for any reason whatsoever, that circumstance would not have the effect of rendering the present terms and conditions of use null and void as a whole nor of preventing the fulfilment of the other provisions. In that case, each of the parties will endeavour to negotiate, immediately and in good faith, a valid provision with an equivalent economic effect or, at least, as close as possible to the effect of the provision rendered void.
- Any visitor concerned also accepts that TOLLET S.A. may amend its terms and conditions of use of the Site at any time and without notice and that those terms and conditions take precedence over any other prior agreement between the parties which relates to the same subject matter. At the start of the present terms and conditions, TOLLET S.A. gives amendment date thereof.
Article 2: Content and information provided on the Site.
- TOLLET S.A. takes the greatest care regarding the quality of the information published on the Site and takes all reasonable steps to provide visitors with correct and up-to-date information. (Obligation of means or duty of care)
- However, visitors are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information which they give to TOLLET S.A and guarantee to TOLLET S.A. that that information does not infringe the rights of third parties.
- The information and specifications available free of charge on the Site are, however, provided by TOLLET S.A. to the visitors by way of information. TOLLET S.A. cannot be held liable by a visitor, customer or third party for any direct or indirect losses or detriment connected with the use of the information contained on the Site (regardless of context) and exonerates TOLLET S.A. in the event of proceedings being brought by a third party in this context.
Article 3: Access to the Site
- Subject to the means available to it and within the limits described in the foregoing article, TOLLET S.A. will endeavour to provide access to the Site for visitors 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.
- TOLLET S.A. will take every possible step to limit the duration of any interruption and, in so far as possible, inform visitors of those interruptions and of their estimated duration. (Obligation of means (duty of care) depending on what is technically and financially possible).
- The visitors understand that this is an obligation of means (duty of care) on the part of TOLLET S.A., which cannot guarantee to the visitors a continuous, uninterrupted and secure access to the Website in all circumstances, nor is it liable in the event of any interruption over which it has no control or in the event of a cyber attack.
- Moreover, TOLLET S.A. may interrupt access to the Website at any time and without notice in the event of abuse, misuse or fraud or in order to carry out maintenance or to implement any improvement or amendment.
Article 4: Rights to intellectual property and design of the Site
- TOLLET S.A. reserves all the intellectual property rights to the Site itself, its design and to all of its components and content.
- This includes but is not limited to any text, illustrations, layout, and the data processing programs and the design.
- All the brands, trademarks, labels and logos, whether registered or otherwise, are the exclusive property of the Site operator or of other companies and cannot be reproduced or used without the explicit authorisation of TOLLET S.A. or of the relevant companies.
- Visitors cannot, among other things, use them as “tags” on other Websites.
- Any extraction, copy, loan, adaptation and/or any other form of use of all or part of the content of the site, in any form whatsoever, is strictly prohibited without the prior written agreement of a representative of the Website operator.
- Any breach of the present article renders its perpetrator liable for a lump sum of 2000 euros per day and per breach without prejudice to any damages.
Article 5: Complaints and disputes
- Any complaint relating to the present terms and conditions of use, their interpretation or to access to or use of the Site and its content should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, by registered letter sent to the registered office of TOLLET S.A., which undertakes to reply to any detailed request within a reasonable period (within 30 working days).
- Should an amicable solution not be possible, any dispute is exclusively governed by Belgian law and will be referred to the competent courts of the administrative district of the registered office of TOLLET S.A.